I am an artist, Hoyun Son and looking for local participants who have lived in Chicago at least 5 years and willing to be part of “the Map of Heart, Chicago”, a collective portrait of Chicago. The theme of Chicago version of this project is “Female Power”. This doesn’t limit you to be a female but to be someone practice characteristics of female, and the interpretation is ALL up to you!
Just bring yourself as who you are & Share your insight of Chicago and your life with me, and the rest of the world!
- Age between 16-86
- Living or Working within Cook County
- in a job not same as any other participants, include unemployed
- Available on a day between Oct. 10- Dec 21, 2011
- Spend 12-24 hours with me in a given day: if possible, I will follow you to your work, and all of your everyday routine. The only part out of ordinary will be that you will be invited to my studio at the end of the day.
- Share food: I will bring a homemade hot lunch, you will share your choice of Dinner with me.
- Be photographed
- What you said could be modified as part of a whole piece of art